Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome!

Hello there! Welcome to Quiet Afternoons, a place for me where I can write and post my thoughts on books and films over the next year.  There will not be a schedule of any sort, but merely a post on occasion when I finish a book or watch a film.  I have challenged myself to read 50 books this year, so, theoretically I'll have at least 50 posts on books this year.

Book wise I usually lean towards the historically based, adventures, mysteries and thrillers.  I will however give every book a chance no matter what genre it is placed in.

When it comes to films I prefer westerns, adventures, actions, comedies and the occasional romance.  Though this has never stopped me from being indecisive about what film I want to see at the cinema.

I hope you stick around through out the year and follow along with this little adventure that I'm doing on the side.  

I'm always open for suggestions on books or films to check out.  If you need to get ahold of me for any reason just e-mail me at nerdfighter2012@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment